Thursday, January 31, 2013

27. Not so Special After All...


I was driving Michael to school when we passed a horse ranch.
Three Clydesdales were standing in a line, behind one another.

I point them out to Michael "Honey look, those horses are standing in a line. Isn't that funny?"

"Why are they standing in a line?" asks Michael.

"I don't know, maybe they're smelling their butts" I say laughing.

"Ewww, that's disgusting."

Still laughing I ask Michael, "Do you know how doggies say hello?"

"How?"

"They smell each other's butts" I say, not knowing if this is really true.

"That's silly"

"I know" I say laughing, "you have a silly mama don't you."

"No."

"Well, do you think you have a funny mama?"

"No."

"What kind of mama do you have?"

"I have a REGULAR mama" Michael responds emphatically.

And here I thought I was special. So much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment