Tuesday, November 27, 2012

14. Apples and... Camels


Michael has been causing trouble at school during his afternoon class at recess He is great in his morning class, and at autism school.

I am so frustrated that this morning I asked him, "Michael, why do you cause trouble in Mrs. Blondin's class but not in Mrs. Seymour's class?"

I did not expect his answer, "Because Mrs. Seymour and Mrs. Valenzuela are BEAUTIFUL."

(Mrs. Valenzuela is also his morning teacher).

I'm thinking... what's that got to do with the price of eggs?

"Well honey... you don't listen to me either. What does that mean?"

Michael thinks about this for a second, then digs his way out of it, "Mom, you are beautiful."

That's my boy... I think...

But I still don't know how to make him behave in his afternoon class.

No comments:

Post a Comment